Our global series of unique extreme events enable our partners to grab the world’s attention.
In 2011 Extreme World Races will host one of the most exciting events on the planet as teams of international athletes and celebrities join adventurers and inspirational charity fundraisers as contestants in the EWR Centenary Race to the South Pole on the 100th anniversary of Scott and Amundsen’s epic journey.
Partnering with Extreme World Races offers brand owners the opportunity to be part of the excitement and global interest that this special centenary event will attract.
In addition to the Centenary Race to the South Pole, Extreme World Races hosts a whole series of year-round events that push the extremes of individual stamina, endurance and will in some of the most extreme environments on the planet. These are events that grab world attention at each running and will enable your organisation to reach a host of long-term marketing objectives including: brand-building, category exclusivity, and unparalleled customer / staff incentives.
Our expert communications team includes an experienced public relations and publicity arm – hand-picked from the best in their field - to ensure our partners make maximum impact both in the UK and internationally.
In short, Extreme World Races offers your organisation the opportunity to define itself as a world leader within an exciting new genre of sports and human endeavour.
A Partnership with Extreme World Races
Achieve your organisation’s marketing and branding objectives through:
- Global media coverage
- Unique sales promotion opportunities
- Hospitality opportunities
- Exclusive footage for TV and web
- Rare Polar and other adventure artefacts for staff or customers
- R&D platform
Partnership with Extreme World Races also offers the ultimate staff, customer, or client incentives:
- Exclusive Training weekends for Antarctic conditions in Norway with some of the most experienced extreme adventure instructors in the World
- The opportunity to retrace Captain Scott’s footsteps at the South Pole in one of our unique specially developed 4×4 vehicles; the first 4×4 vehicles to make the Antarctic journey to the South Pole and back.
- The chance to take part in the official 2011 Centenary Race to the Pole
For more information on how partnering with Extreme World Races can help your organisation reach a global audience and build a unique, adventurous and contemporary brand image please contact:
Elly Rothnie, BDS Sponsorship,